- More than $2.8 billion in direct assistance to homeowners, renters, businesses and repair or replacement of public infrastructure.
- More than $923 million in FEMA grants approved for individuals and households:
- Nearly $797 million for housing assistance;
- More than $126 million for other needs assistance.
- Nearly $1.2 billion in SBA disaster loans approved for homeowners, renters and businesses.
- More than $721 million approved in FEMA Public Assistance grants to communities and some nonprofit organizations that serve the public.
- More than $2.8 billion in National Flood Insurance Program payments made to policy holders.
Friday, March 8, 2013
FEMA releases data on New York recovery from Hurricane Sandy
The data provided below is from FEMA’s tracking of disaster assistance provided to New Yorkers after Hurricane Sandy: