The Conference breakout sessions provided attendees a chance to learn about specific bank-insurance topics in an interactive, small-group format. Panelists reported full attendance at breakout sessions:
- After the Storm by Mark DeLoach, PNC and James T. McIntyre, McIntyre & Lemon, PLLC.
- How Banks Can Take Advantage of the Social Security, Medicare and Out-of-Pocket Health Care Cost Media Blitz by Brian Duffy, RSI Insurance and Mike Pinkans, Zenith Marketing.
- How to Grow Your P&C Agency by Irene Blumberg, HSBC Insurance Agency; Amy Underwood, Employer Solutions, BancorpSouth; and Ron Zickert, Wells Fargo Insurance.
- How Trends Are Influencing the Bank-Insurance Strategy by Jim Campbell, Reagan Consulting and Carmen Effron, C F Effron Company, LLC.
- Selling New Products Creatively and Profitably to Meet the Needs of Underserved Markets by Casi DiLeva, Union Bank; Robert Mittel, Prudential; and Todd Ruplinger, National Brokerage, LLC.
- Economic Update by James Chessen, ABA Chief Economist.
- CFPB's Relationship with the Bank-Insurance Industry with Steve Day, Assistant Regional Director - Southeast Region, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau; and Kevin McKechnie, Senior Vice President, ABA Office of Insurance Advocacy.
- Lender-Placed Insurance and Flood Insurance Regulations by Chrys Lemon, McIntyre & Lemon, PLLC; and David Franske, Wells Fargo Flood Services.
- Debt Cancellation Best Practices by Kris Nelson, Securian Financial Group.
Keynote speakers were very well reviewed and included talks from the following:
- Paul DePodesta, New York Mets VP of Player Development and Scouting and subject of the movie Moneyball
- Don Mann, former member of Seal Team Six; renowned athlete and trainer; and New York Times best selling author of Inside SEAL Team Six