- The Week Ahead: May 12 - May 16
- CFPB: New Templates for Examination Reports and Supervisory Letters
- CFPB Hosting Consumer Issues for Veterans Forum
- CFPB Examines Senior Citizens’ Mortgage Debt
- HUD Revises Adjustment Guidelines for FHA-Insured ARMs
- FSOC Highlights Risks of Nonbank Mortgage Servicing
- House Committee Passes ABA-Supported Bill, Delays Other Votes
- CFPB to Ease Privacy Notice Requirements
- House Passes ABA-Advocated Reg Relief Measures
- ABA Suggests Refinements to CFPB Debt Collection Study
- CFPB Releases Fair Lending Report
- GAO: Improvements Needed in CFPB's Internal Controls and Accounting Procedures
- House to Vote on ABA-Advocated Bills This Week
The ABIA has a Task Force of members that work on issues related to the CFPB's regulation of insurance products. If you are an ABIA member and would like to learn more about ABIA's work with CFPB to educate them about the bank-insurance industry or join our CFPB Task Force, please contact us and visit our website.
Early bird discounts on the conference, a sales training session and golf end today!