- The Week Ahead: September 29 - October 3
- CFPB Announces Project Catalyst Credit Counseling
- ABA-Advocated Bills Rack Up Co-Sponsors
- Kansas City Fed Chief Calls for Community Bank Reg Relief
- Hensarling: GAO Reports Weakness in CFPB’s Data Security
- CFPB Works With AmeriCorps/Peace Corps on Student Debt
- ABA Releases Transcript of CFPB’s TILA-RESPA Compliance Webinar
- 2013 HMDA Data Available
- GAO: CFPB Should Enhance Data Security & Privacy
- Keating: CFPB Plan to Publicize Complaint Stories Is Mistaken
- CBO: H.R. 5148, Insignificant Effect on CFPB Revenue
Attendees at ABIA's Annual Conference, taking place in San Antonio September 28-30, will be able to hear from industry experts on the CFPB's recent actions that affect banks that sell insurance and learn how to avoid legal pitfalls.
The ABIA has a Task Force of members that work on issues related to the CFPB's regulation of insurance products. If you are an ABIA member and would like to learn more about ABIA's work with CFPB to educate them about the bank-insurance industry or join our CFPB Task Force, please contact us and visit our website.