This data-driven management tool will help executives understand how the bank-insurance industry is developing, what strategies banks are pursuing and what practices are producing successful bank-insurance programs.
Inside the survey you’ll find:
- A State of the Industry review of the overall insurance distribution system and the current market positions of the banking industry. You will find: a market share analysis, competitive advantages/disadvantages, emerging trends impacting the insurance distribution landscape and a bank-insurance income trend update.
- Data-driven update of practices, distribution activity, strategies and results of banks in insurance
- Product trends and strategies
- Distribution strategies, results, asset category comparisons, and topical analysis.
Also includes an analysis of key issues related to bank-insurance, addressing the relevance of these findings to various constituent groups ranging from large banks to community banks. Topics covered include:
- Current trends and best practices in effective integration of bank-insurance acquisitions
- Key factors in successful negotiations
- Production and service metrics
- Trends in platform distribution
- Bank Insurance Value Proposition
- Best practices in providing leadership to bank insurance operations