Serving as the new president and chairman is Kirk Jensen, managing director and senior executive for First Niagara Risk Management, Inc.
“The insight and strategic direction that come from new additions to the board are invaluable,” said Deanne Marino, ABIA executive director. “We’re thrilled to work with them and the whole board as we seek to provide resources to help banks start, run, or grow an insurance business.”
ABIA officers include:
- President and Chairman: Kirk Jensen, managing director and senior executive, First Niagara Risk Management, Inc., Rochester, N.Y.;
- Vice President: Dario Campolattaro, chief executive officer, Summit Community Bank, Leesburg, Va.;
- Secretary: David Seidel, vice president and actuary, Securian Financial Group, Inc., St. Paul, Minn.; and
- Treasurer: Brian Duffy, president and chief operating officer, RSI Insurance Agency, Inc., Rahway, N.J.
The new incoming board members include:
- J. Mark DeLoach, senior vice president and director of PNC Insurance Services, PNC Bank, Charlotte, N.C.;
- Todd Ellis, president, Sandy Spring Insurance Corporation, Glen Burnie, Md.;
- Dawn Goldbacher,vice president of national accounts, Prudential, Newark, N.J;
- Phil Latvis, vice president and insurance agency manager, Mascoma Savings Bank, Lebanon, N.H.;
- Ray Smith, executive vice president, Renasant Bank, Tupelo, Miss.;
- James Stuncard, vice president of insurance programs, Dollar Bank, Pittsburgh;
- Sara Webb, vice president, BB&T Insurance Services, Raleigh, N.C.; and
- Ron Zickert, executive vice president of sales, Affinion Group, Franklin, Tenn.