The November/December issue of the ABA Banking Journal is now online and in mailboxes. The top stories in this issue include:
- A cover story on new ABA Chairman Dorothy Savarese.
- A special report on new frontiers in bank innovation and technology -- from big data to payments and cybersecurity to partnering with fintech.
- A feature on how proactive investor outreach can help banks engage with activist shareholders.
- An article on the latest innovations in ag banking.
- A closer look at complying with rules about dialing customers.
Other articles in this issue focus on AML information sharing, affordable housing and bank-related cases before the evenly divided Supreme Court. In addition to viewing and sharing articles at aba.com/BankingJournal, readers can use the news site to keep tabs on the latest ABA Newsbytes.