- Which type of cyber threat is my company most vulnerable to?
- Service attacks
- What steps are we taking to prevent data breaches?
- How are we monitoring for threats?
- Is our sensitive data encrypted?
- How much would a cyberattack cost our company?
- How strong is our cyber insurance?
Wednesday, November 23, 2016
Six Questions Every CEO Should Ask About Data Security
Data breaches are costing companies an average of $4 million per attack which has resulted in companies making huge investments and taking precautions to prevent and prepare for cyber attacks. What questions should CEO's be asking themselves to increase their understanding of their company’s potential cyber vulnerabilities, defense strategies, and response procedures in the event of a breach? For CEOs, knowing what questions to ask is vital in protecting a company’s interests and ensuring that a robust cybersecurity strategy is in place.